BluEarth Cash Back Terms & Conditions
YOKOHAMA Get Up to $100 Cash Back campaign is available at Tyreright and selected Yokohama Preferred Dealers. The campaign will run from 1 August - 30 September 2018.
Purchases made at Tyreright dealerships will receive the cash back instantly off the invoice at point of sale.
Purchases made at a Yokohama Preferred Dealer will have to complete a redemption form. Please view Terms and Conditions for any further clarification.
Terms & Conditions
- The Promoter of this Promotion is Yokohama Tyre Australia Pty Ltd, ABN 26 001 361 459, 123 – 129 Silverwater Road, Silverwater NSW 2128.
- The Promotion is open to residents of Australia, aged 18 years and over. Only one entry per household is permitted. Information on how to enter and receive cash back forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promotion commences Wednesday 1st August 2018 and closes Sunday 30th September 2018 (“Promotion Period”).
- To be eligible to receive the cash back, you must visit a participating tyre dealer and purchase 4 (four) Yokohama BluEarth – Es ES32 or 4 Yokohama BluEarth – A AE50 during the Promotion Period. Tyres 16” and below receive a $50 cash back. Tyres 17” and above receive a $100 cash back.
- This offer applies only to the purchase of tyres described in Clause 4 above in one retail transaction during the Promotion Period. This offer is available strictly while stocks last.
- Participating tyre dealers include Tyreright and Yokohama Preferred Dealers.
- Redemption methods are as follows: Tyreright - Eligible customers will receive the discount off their invoice at time of purchase. Preferred Key Dealers – Eligible customer are to redeem by completing a form on the Yokohama website. Please visit www.yokohama.com.au. Customers who redeem online will have to provide a copy of their proof of purchase plus other personal details. Cash Back will be received in the form of a prepaid VISA card. It will be sent via post within 20 business days of the end of the Promotion Period dated 30/09/2018.
- Government, wholesaler and fleet customers of Yokohama Tyre Australia are ineligible for the “$50 Cash Back Offer” and the “$100 Cash Back Offer”.
- Entrants must keep a proof of purchase which identifies the date of purchase, the 4 (four) Yokohama tyres purchased and the tyre dealer from where the 4 (four) Yokohama tyres were purchased (credit card receipts will not be accepted) and provide it to the Promoter upon request. Promoter accepts no responsibility for applications/receipts lost, delayed or damaged in the post. Proof of posting is not proof of delivery.
- The prize (the cash back) cannot be transferred or exchanged for other goods and services.
- By claiming the purchase, entrants are deemed to accept these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promotion is not open to any employees, and their families, of the Promoter, any employees, and their families, of Participating Yokohama tyre dealers or anyone professionally associated with the Promotion.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not able to be run as planned, the Promoter reserves the right to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.